Skip to content

4 Ways To Enforce Child and Spousal Support Orders in Ontario – video


Wednesday’s Video Clip: 4 Ways To Enforce Child and Spousal Support Orders in Ontario

For those ex-spouses who are subject to a court order or have agreed that one of them will pay spousal or child support to the other, there are several points about the enforcement of such orders or agreements that are noteworthy.

This video reviews some important points to consider including tips for working with FRO (the family responsibility office).

At Russell Alexander, Family Lawyers our focus is exclusively family law, offering pre-separation legal advice and assisting clients with family related issues including: custody and access, separation agreements, child and spousal support, division of family property, paternity disputes, and enforcement of court orders. For more information, visit us at

  1. annette skulsh #

    I am with FMEP….but he refuses to work. He stays on social assistance to avoid paying. What other steps can I take to enforce this order. I think he is getting disability through social assistance too but he resides in Vancouver so we have no information on him. PleSe help me with this.

    January 15, 2015
  2. I believe that is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to commentary on some common things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Just right job, cheers

    January 20, 2015

Comments are closed.