ILCO’s Advanced Family Law November 25, 2015
Later this morning the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is offering our Full Day 2015 Advanced Family Law Program. The program will be held on November 25, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at ILCO’s Education Centre.
Nafisa Nazarali and I are very looking forward to our presentation The Law Clerk’s Guide to Technology and Family Law. We will examine:
- Marketing & Social Media
- Technology in the Law Firm
- How Technology Impacts the Client Experience
Other topics at the conference include:
- Income for Child Support: Beyond Line 150
- So you are going to trial
- Financial Statements in Family Law: an Art as much as a Science
- Domestic Contracts: Everything you want to know about marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements
- Mediation Preparation
- A Law Clerk’s Guide to Challenging Family Law Clients
To register or learn more, click here.