Common legal services offered under a limited scope retainer include the following:
- Legal opinions – a general legal opinion concerning your family law matter and/or ongoing consultations;
- Drafting services – drafting of the written materials for your case (e.g., demand letters, pleadings, written submissions);
- Coaching services – preparing you for mediation, conferences and/or trial;
- Litigation services – advocating on your behalf as your lawyer of record at limited court appearances; or
- Legal Research – researching the law as it relates to moving your matter forward before a court.