On this episode, hosted by Russell Alexander with special guest Jason Isenberg, two collaborative family lawyers discuss the process, resources, and the various benefits for clients who choose collaborative. Tune in to Family Law Now to learn more!
1. Key Elements
2. The Difference Between Collaborative Practice and Mediation
3. The Collaborative Team
4. A Different Approach
5. Reducing Hostility in Family Disputes and Separation
6. The Nuts & Bolts of Collaborative Practice
7. The Pace of Collaborative Practice
8. A Focus on the Future
9. A Focus on Interests, Not Positions
10. Further Information about Collaborative Practice
Thank you for tuning in!