The Return to In-Person Family Court Hearings – Zoom Divorce for Clients & the Modern Lawyer
with Russell Alexander, Rick Peticca & Jason Isenberg
Wednesday, June 29th at 12 PM EDT
In this 1-hour webinar, the panelists will be sharing their insights on navigating divorce and separation via Zoom in the ever-changing family law landscape given the ongoing implications of the global pandemic. They will also be discussing the notice from the Ontario Court of Justice with the guidelines for family law proceedings that came into effect on April 4, 2022.
Our team will be covering the following topics:
- The “Zoom” Divorce Hearing
- Presumption guidelines and their implications
- Types of virtual hearings
- What hearings are in-person and which ones are not
- The importance of in-person hearings
- Pros & Cons of Virtual Hearings
- Impediments to virtual hearings
- Hybrid Options
- Plan for Bumps in the Road
- Zoom Divorce Tips & Tricks
- Divorce Act Changes
- The Court’s Return to ‘Normal’
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit their questions to the panelists. The panelists will reserve time for a dedicated Q&A segment at the end of the presentation. To respect confidentiality, all attendees’ identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
* This program has been accredited by the Law Society of Ontario for 1 hour of Professionalism Content.
Registration is complimentary. Reserve your spot now as spaces are limited.
For a full list of our upcoming webinars, visit us HERE.
Those who attend our live virtual event and provide feedback to our team will receive a complimentary digital copy of Russell’s new book “Zoom Divorce”.