Presumptive Hearings – Live Town Hall for Legal Professionals & Members of the Public
with Russell Alexander, Brian Galbraith, Lisa Gelman & Nafisa Nazarali
Wednesday, August 3rd at 12 PM EDT
In this 1-hour virtual event, the panel of Ontario family lawyers will be hosting a live town hall for legal professionals and members of the public regarding presumptive hearings in Ontario Family Courts covering the following topics:
1. Access to Justice
2. Different Approaches in Different Judicial Regions
3. Family Bar Experience Regarding In-Person Hearings Since April
4. What Our Clients Are Saying
5. Have the Presumptive Guidelines Brought the Administration of Justice into Disrepute
6. Pre-Town Hall Survey Results
7. Next Steps and Moving Forward to Improve the Family Law Justice System
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit their questions to the panelists. The panelists will reserve time for a dedicated Q&A segment at the end of the presentation. To respect confidentiality, all attendees’ identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
Registration is complimentary. Reserve your spot now as spaces are limited.
Those who attend the live virtual event and provide feedback to our team will receive a complimentary advanced copy of one of Russell’s recent e-book releases.
Those who attend our live virtual event and provide feedback to our team will receive a complimentary ebook.