Recording Release – Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
We are pleased to announce the virtual event recording release of Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution.
In this 1-hour live virtual event, Russell Alexander, Carolyn Warner, and Margie Primero-Pimentel share their knowledge and expertise in the area of Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution covering the following topics:
- What is mediation?
- What types of mediation are there?
- Why choose mediation?
- Does mediation work if there is a history of domestic violence?
- What cases are appropriate for mediation?
- How do you pick a mediator?
- What happens at mediation?
- Is mediation mandatory if you are in Court?
- What does a mediator do?
- What should I expect if I choose mediation?
- You have a mediated agreement, now what?
- How do you change a mediated agreement?
- How is a mediated agreement different from an arbitration award?
Watch the full presentation here: