Russell Alexander, Carolyn Warner, and Margie Primero-Pimentel discuss mediation and family dispute resolution.
- What is mediation?
- What types of mediation are there?
- Why choose mediation?
- Does mediation work if there is a history of domestic violence?
- What cases are appropriate for mediation?
- How do you pick a mediator?
- What happens at mediation?
- Is mediation mandatory if you are in Court?
- What does a mediator do?
- What should I expect if I choose mediation?
- You have a mediated agreement, now what?
- How do you change a mediated agreement?
- How is a mediated agreement different from an arbitration award?
Family Law Now LIVE is a live virtual event series hosted by Russell Alexander and featured guests. They present on various topics surrounding family law to provide helpful information, answer questions, and share insights with the audience in real time. This podcast episode is a recording of a virtual event. Registration is now open to attend upcoming virtual events hosted by Family Law Now LIVE.
Thank you for tuning in!