- Seasonality and Family Law
- The Current Separation Agreement or Court Order
- Last Minute Motions to Change/Enforcement
- Winter Holiday Decision-Making and Parenting Time Since 2020
- Religion and Participation in Religious Celebrations
- The Costs of Being “Right”
- Family Dispute Resolution & Collaborative Practice
- Top 5 Cases You Should Know About
Family Law Now LIVE is a live virtual event series hosted by Russell Alexander and featured guests. They present on various topics surrounding family law to provide helpful information, answer questions, and share insights with the audience in real time. This podcast episode is a recording of a virtual event. Registration is now open to attend upcoming virtual events hosted by Family Law Now LIVE.
Thank you for tuning in!