- What are Bankruptcy & consumer proposals?
- Circumstances: who, how and when
- Roles of the various players:
- other secured and others and priorities
- Judges, the Family Court & the Bankruptcy Court
- Conflicts: protecting third-party creditors and rights of spouses
- Effect on equalization
- exempt assets
- Assignment of claims
- Effect on support and improved ability to pay
- Costs characterized as support
- Bankruptcy before / after the date of separation
- Effect of a discharge
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Litigation Strategies & Practice Tips
Family Law Now LIVE is a live virtual event series hosted by Russell Alexander and featured guests. They present on various topics surrounding family law to provide helpful information, answer questions, and share insights with the audience in real time. This podcast episode is a recording of a virtual event. Registration is now open to attend upcoming virtual events hosted by Family Law Now LIVE.
Thank you for tuning in!