Well, that is a wrap on our series “30 Days of AI.” We explored the various ways artificial intelligence is being used in the legal industry including the use of AI in producing legal content.
Pros of AI-Produced Legal Content:
- Time-saving: AI can analyze large amounts of data and produce content faster than humans.
- Consistency: AI can produce consistent and accurate content without human errors.
- Cost-effective: AI-produced content can save law firms and clients money by reducing the need for human labour.
Cons of AI-Produced Legal Content:
- Lack of nuance: AI may not be able to pick up on subtle nuances in language and legal reasoning.
- Limited creativity: AI-produced content may lack the creativity and originality of human-produced content.
- Ethical concerns: There are concerns about the ethics of using AI to produce legal content, particularly in cases where the content is used to make important legal decisions.
According to our survey, 95% our readers found the AI generated content useful with 35% finding the content “very useful,” and 60% indicating that the content was “moderately useful,”. These survey results suggest that readers are generally interested in the topic of AI-produced legal content, but may have varying levels of comfort with its use.
It will be interesting to watch if the content remains static or evolves and improves as more people engage in AI, computer processing power increases, and the data to draw upon increases. Although AI is still relatively novel, it appears that AI’s role in legal services and its relationship with clients and their lawyers will continue to evolve.