Panelists Russell Alexander, Carrie Heinzl, and Jonathan Paynter share their knowledge of Collaborative Practice methods and principles and offer insights from their experience and in their area of expertise when working with professionals who are not trained in collaborative practice.
- Advocacy, Litigation & Conflict Resolution
- What is CP?
- What are the Principles of CP
- Advantages of Big “C” CP
- The Allegory of the Cave, Plato’s Republic, Book IV
- Runaway Train pulling cases out of the court system
- Non-trained professionals and the little “c” Approach
- Do you Amend the traditional CP PA agreement or discard
- The Importance of Full Disclosure
- The Strength of Team
- Unknown knowns & confidence issues
- Encouraging CP training
Family Law Now LIVE is a live virtual event series hosted by Russell Alexander and featured guests. They present on various topics surrounding family law to provide helpful information, answer questions, and share insights with the audience in real time. This podcast episode is a recording of a virtual event. Registration is now open to attend upcoming virtual events hosted by Family Law Now LIVE.
Thank you for tuning in!