In this 1-hour virtual event, our panel of Ontario collaborative family lawyers will be providing practical tips for clients to optimize their time with their lawyer, in order to navigate their legal matters as effectively and efficiently as possible.
1. Be prepared. List your questions in advance.
2. Don’t send multiple emails. Either one email with all salient information or book a call if the topic is too complex.
3. Ordering your CRA documents
4. Getting your financial disclosure ready
5. Focusing on the big picture
6. Doing research
7. Having a social worker/therapist
Audience members are encouraged to submit their questions in advance either upon registration or by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is complimentary and all are welcome. Registrants will receive an email via Zoom upon registration with their login details for the event.
To respect confidentiality, all attendees’ identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
*Please note that all of the content provided in the presentations is intended to provide general information on separation, divorce, and family law matters, and should not be construed as legal advice.