Recording Release – Artificial Intelligence & Family Law 201: Advanced Topics
We’re pleased to share the recording release of Artificial Intelligence & Family Law 201: Advanced Topics.
Continuing the conversation from the conversation on Artificial Intelligence & Family Law 101, Family Lawyer Russell Alexander is joined by Jerry Zhou, CEO of DocEquity, and Gyi Tsakalakis, Founder of Attorney Sync, to share their insights and explore the dynamic world of artificial intelligence. In this 1-hour presentation, they delve into the progressive advancements of AI and its profound impact on the legal industry. Gain valuable insights as they discuss the potential implications these AI developments hold for the legal landscape.
1. General AI engines vs specific ones
2. Using Google’s Search Generative Experience for research
3. Emerging legal tech tools such as Casetext and Harvey
4. Larger data processing Trends & Developments
5. Custom AI avatars
6. Autonomous agents in customer service
7. Using AI-enabled CRM and other tools to assist in email writing
8. Prompt Engineering and Plugins
*This presentation has been accredited by the Law Society of Ontario and contains 1-hour of professionalism content.
Watch the full presentation of Artificial Intelligence & Family Law 101 & Artificial Intelligence & Family Law 201: Advanced Topics here: