Skip to content

Family Law Services

Our focus is exclusively on family law. We offer pre-separation legal advice and/or work with clients who are going through a separation and/or a divorce. We assist clients with family related issues including: custody and access, separation agreements, child and spousal support, division of family property, paternity disputes, and enforcement of court orders. We negotiate settlements for our clients, and if a fair and reasonable settlement cannot be achieved we prepare and argue motions and trials. For more information on the services we provide please call us at 866-647-6335.

6 Comments Post a comment
  1. Does your website have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating
    it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing
    it improve over time.

    June 4, 2014
  2. Kelly #

    So I’m sixteen and pregnant. My mom found out and kicked me out. She is still getting my child support check from my deceased father. Is there no way for me to get it? Can I switch my gaurdian or anything. For the last 16 years she has used all the money to supply her drugs. I will still go to school and everything whatever I got to do. I don’t want my baby growing up like this. Please help me

    June 23, 2014
  3. My son who has an almost 2 yr. old daughter,we are in N.C. He signed his rights away as father who wanted dual rights, but, the lawyer said he probably would lose and see less of her as he does now,he is also, upset that his little girl is now calling her step father dad as well.Can that be stopped, I just know my son loves his daughter so much,My son pays for so many things,plus her day the toddler is fine,

    November 6, 2014
  4. Leah #

    thanks for this information

    November 9, 2014
  5. What is a good free blogging website that I can respond to blogs and others will respond to me?

    June 20, 2015
  6. I’m a single man. My brother, his girlfriend and 2 kids used to live at my house. My brother passed away a few years ago. Now his ex girlfriend is asking me for child support for her 2 children. What should I do?

    January 2, 2017

Leave a Reply

You may use basic HTML in your comments. Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS