Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers is growing and we are seeking an Associate Family Lawyer to join our team! We practice exclusively in all areas of family law at multiple office locations in Ontario. We provide the opportunity to work remotely up to three days a week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00
Required skills and knowledge:
• Qualified to practice law in Ontario;
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Family Law and litigation;
• Interest and/or Certification in Collaborative Practice;
• Ability to work independently and in a team-environment;
• Strong and effective analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent writing skills;
• Ability to engage in effective oral advocacy;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail, and an ability to multi-task;
• High level of professionalism and initiative.
• Drafting legal documents, including but not limited to, pleadings, motions, affidavits, financial statements and conference briefs;
• Upkeep on all current client files, as well as bringing in new clients
• Delegating work to law clerks, and working closely with law clerks on files;
• Attending court.
Applications will be kept confidential. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers are pleased to announce the start of their First Annual Holiday Toy Drive. This year the drive will be supporting Bethesda House located in the Durham Region and A Place Called Home located in The City of Kawartha Lakes.
New, unwrapped gift donations can be made in the Brooklin office for the Bethesda House. They have informed us of the lack of gifts for children 13-17 years of age. Some gift suggestions for them include:
- Sports equipment
- Art supplies
- Movie passes and gift cards
- Purses and backpacks
- Make-up, lotion, perfume
- Hats and scarves
The Lindsay office is accepting new, unwrapped gifts to be donated for A Place Called Home. There is no recommended age for donations for this organization.
If you wish to donate to the toy drive this year, it will be running from November 1, 2018 through to December 7, 2018. You may drop by with your donation in the Brooklin or Lindsay office any time between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday to Friday. For further details, feel free to give our office a call at 905-655-6335.
Aleksandra Czyzowska Completes Her Level II Collaborative Practice Training
Our Associate lawyer Aleksandra has completed her Level II of the Collaborative Practice Training. This training supplements the Level I training that all lawyers wishing to practice collaboratively must complete. The training focuses on further developing expertise in interest based negotiations, client assessment and suitability, managing client expectations, strengthening communications tools and managing a Collaborative Practice case.
Aleksandra is a member of Kawartha Haliburton Collaborative Practice and the Collaborative Practice Durham Region groups.
Congratulations Aleksandra on becoming a fully trained collaborative practice family lawyer.