Introduction to Common Law Separations hosted by Russell Alexander, Bill Rogers, Adam Borer, and Stephanie Brooks.
- The Arrival of the Toothbrush
- Definition of Spouse
- The Main Similarities to Marriage
- How Common Law Couples are Different than Married Couples
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Joint Family Venture
- Parenting Rights & Responsibilities
- When Common Law Couples Separate
- Limitation Periods for Common Law Partners
Family Law Now LIVE is a live virtual event series hosted by Russell Alexander and featured guests. They present on various topics surrounding family law to provide helpful information, answer questions, and share insights with the audience in real time. This podcast episode is a recording of the virtual event hosted on August 18, 2021. Registration is now open to attend upcoming live events.
Thank you for tuning in!