Recording Release – Divorced & Separated Families: Holiday Co-Parenting Tips, Tricks & Common Disputes
We are pleased to announce the virtual event recording release of Divorced & Separated Families: Holiday Co-Parenting Tips, Tricks & Common Disputes.
In this 1-hour presentation, Ontario collaborative family lawyers, Russell Alexander, Rick Peticca, and Daniela Di Rezze, share their insights on the nuances of navigating family law matters during the holiday season.
They cover the following topics:
1. Seasonality and Family Law
2. The Current Separation Agreement or Court Order
3. Last-Minute Motions to Change/Enforcement
4. Winter Holiday Decision-Making and Parenting Time Since 2020
5. Religion and Participation in Religious Celebrations
6. The Costs of Being “Right”
7. Family Dispute Resolution & Collaborative Practice
8. Top 5 Cases You Should Know About
Watch the full presentation here: