Wednesday’s Video Clip: How To Find More Information About Ontario Family Law
In this law video we review the different ways you can get more information about family law.
There are many professional people, organizations and other sources that can help you or provide information about family law issues, including:
1. An information centre specializing in family justice
2. A parent education course for separating parents
3. Duty counsel at a legal aid office
4. A community legal clinic
5. A university law school with a student-run legal information service
6. A law society or bar association referral service for a lawyer
7. A divorce support or self-help group
8. Relevant library books and videos
9. The yellow pages, white pages or blue pages in your telephone book have listings for
many of these resources, and
10. A librarian at your public library may also be able to help you.