Learn how to grow and market your practice online with little to no cost.
We are excited to be invited back to speak at the FDRIO’s 2018 Unconference – Rethink the Future. The conference will be held May 3, 2018 in Toronto where attendees vote on what Topics they would like to hear.
Our presentation will explore how to evaluate your ROI and develop strategies for online marketing that are easy and cost-effective. Topics covered will include:
- the “marketing funnel”,
- organic search results,
- Google AdWords,
- Google’s algorithm,
- creating and developing content,
- client / customer reviews,
- local marketing,
- social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms),
- new media,
- news jacking,
- developing marketing habits,
- targeting your customers (age, gender, location, income),
- keeping a work-life and marketing-life balance,
- delegation to and engaging marketing “experts” / service providers.
The Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario (FDRIO) is a federally-incorporated not-for-profit that seeks to support and enhance the family dispute resolution profession and to increase public awareness about the many FDR options available to them. FDRIO is a self-regulating organization of multidisciplinary professionals who facilitate family dispute resolution by providing information and conflict management services to families.