Carolyn Warner joins Russell Alexander
We’re proud to welcome Carolyn Warner to the Russell Alexander team
Joining the Russell Alexander team is our new associate lawyer, Carolyn Warner. She has practiced family law exclusively for over eight years since her call to the bar in 2011. She is committed to providing her clients with empathy and sound advice and prides herself on approaching all cases with an analytical and tenacious mind-set.
Fun facts about Carolyn:
- Graduated from York University in the top 5% of her graduating class
- She earned an award for outstanding ability in oral advocacy from the University of Windsor Law School
- Carolyn loves crime drama television series; in particular, she enjoys watching the Wire and Luther
- Her favorite movie is Mean Girls
- In 2018, Carolyn travelled to Los Angeles to watch the NBA All-Star Game
- One of her bucket list items is to hike up to Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Peru
Welcome to the team, Carolyn!