Ontario Divorce, Passports and Travel Consent

Featured Articles

Passports and Consent to Child Travel During Divorce

Passports The Government of Canada strongly recommends that even after a valid Passport has been issued, any time there are plans made by one parent for a child to travel outside Canada, whether accompanied by that parent, alone, or with another person (e.g. a relative or family friend or in a group), a Letter of […]

Read More »

Read More »

More Passport and Child Travel Articles


Other Videos